You better watch out         你最好小心,
You better not cry                             你不要再哭,
Better not pout 不要皺眉,
I'm telling you why 我告訴你說,去死團在城中遊蕩
Go Die Party Is Haunted In Town  去死團在城中遊蕩

 

They're making a list  他們寫了名單,
And checking it twice 又檢查兩遍,
Gonna find out Who's bad or nice 看看誰是壞人誰是好人,
Go Die Party Is Haunted In Town 去死團在城中遊蕩 喲!
They see you when you're kissing 他們看得到你在接吻,
He knows when you're dating 你在約會他們也知道,
He knows if you've been bad or good    他知道你有沒有當壞人,
So be good for goodness sake!  Oh! 所以你千萬要當好人。 噢!

 

O! You better watch out!  你最好小心,
You better not cry 你不要再哭,
Better not pout 不要皺眉,
I'm telling you why 我告訴你說,
Go Die Party Is Haunted In Town 去死團在城中遊蕩
Go Die Party Is Haunted In Town 去死團在城中遊蕩
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 dbfddark 的頭像
    dbfddark

    dbfddark的部落格

    dbfddark 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()